Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Rescue - KAT-TUN

Just when i was thinking hmm... moi belum been keeping myself up to date on music lately (music is my life~), i went see what's new on music and discover Kat-tun got new song AGAIN, and i though i baru DL one on December leh!!



Anyway from where i DL, there's only 3 songs in the album, wah super not worth buy eh~ 3 song niah~ Japanese memang know how to fork $ out of fans pocket~ i belum start DL the song haha jst got the Seed and listen it from youtube.

Hmm... the song itself is okay, the music was great, the pv is great, the dance are fantastic but didn't love the lyric that much for me to keep listen to it lah~ esp when there's so much english word in it, japanese and the english~ it's edi very good for i know they was singing english when i first heard the intro, listen to the song first before u go look at the lyric~ :P

This song 'Rescue' is best listen while watching the PV cos got one long part of music with them dancing if listen first time without it will be thinking why such the long music ~

I want you to tell me what did u hear from the sentence that they sing over and over for i heard it as " i don't want to grab on" hahaha Well i suppose it is quite hard to sing that sentence by pronounce in properly esp when we r not English speaker
Lyrics:
Be all pray
Listen on
I then still the but do i everthing
I'm rescue you


I don't wanna cry alone
I don't wanna cry alone
I don't wanna cry alone
Help me out
search my life
Please take me back home
I don't wanna cry alone
Into prays
Lost it maze
Someone's called my name
I don't wanna cry alone

谁かの为になんて
dare kano tame ninante
生きれないと思った
iki renaito omotta
こんな爱しくて
konna ai shikute
大切なものを
taisetsu namonowo
初めて见つけた
hajimete mitsuketa

I don't wanna cry alone
Help me out
search my life
Please take me back home
I don't wanna cry alone
Into prays
Lost it maze
Someone's called my name
I don't wanna cry alone
I don't wanna cry alone

どんなわずかでも
donnawazukademo
君の声闻こえる
kimi no koe kiko eru
不安で消えそうに
fuan de kie souni
暗が迫っても
yami ga sematte mo
ここにいるから
kokoniirukara

I don't wanna cry alone
Help me out
search my life
Please take me back home
I don't wanna cry alone
Into prays
Lost it maze
Someone's called my name
I don't wanna cry alone
I don't wanna cry alone
(rap)
Running up.
I'm running running up.
I don't want it running up.
I'm running running up.
I don't like it running up.
I'm running running up.
I don't like it running up.
I'm running running up.
I don't want it...
Call my name...
守りたいこの笑颜を
mamori taikono egao wo
I don't wanna cry alone
Help me out
search my life
Please take me back home
I don't wanna cry alone
Into prays
Lost it maze
Someone's called my name
I don't wanna cry alone
Help me out
search my life
Please take me back home
I don't wanna cry alone
Into prays
Lost it maze
Someone's called my name
I don't wanna cry alone
I don't wanna cry alone
I don't wanna cry alone
I don't wanna cry alone
I don't wanna cry alone

2 comments:

~ BeBe ~ said...

hard to understand when japanese speak or sing in Eng.

Colis said...

i like the song ... esp the raps... dance's simply awesome!